Acceptance of Contract Terms
Technologies and processes embodied in and used by this Site are covered by one or more GOOOH U.S. patents and by other patents pending. For further information, contact email@example.com.
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by GOOOH or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of GOOOH or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without GOOOH's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS AND ITS VALIDITY, CONSTRUCTION AND EFFECT SHALL BE GOVEREND BY AND ENFORCED PURSUANT TO THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT ALL LEGAL PROCEEDINGS IN CONNECTION WITH THE ENFORCEMENT, CONSTRUCTION, INTERPRETATION, BREACH OR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS IN AUSTIN, TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS AND THAT JURISDICTION AND VENUE ARE PROPER IN SUCH COURTS.
At GOOOH, helping you manage privacy and the protection of personal information is among our primary concerns. That's why we help you maintain control over personal information about you. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us during your experience with our organization through any means, such as when you use our Site, donate money or purchase merchandise, communicate with us via email/phone, etc.
For each visitor to our Site, we collect the following information:
We collect this information so that:
- We will log your IP address in our web server logs. We also collect related information such as browser type, operating system, and Web pages visited to help manage our Site.
- We will store information you give us in order to provide you site a quality experience with site usage, donations, and product purchases.
- We work with marketing companies to help us better target our communications to you and to promote GOOOH, but will NEVER sell or provide your information to any outside entity.
- We can deliver services and support, or carry out the transactions you have requested.
- We can send communications to you, such as email, periodic newsletters, notices about changes to Site content and/or the GOOOH process, your transactions status (for example, confirmation of donation receipt), information about products and services available from GOOOH and its corporate affiliates, promotional offers, and surveys. By agreeing to these terms you are opting to be added to the GOOOH email list and receive future correspondance. You further agree not to file complaints of any kind about the receipt of such messages. If you wish to be removed from this mail list, simply send us an email via the Contact Us link and ask us to deactivate your account.
- We can customize, analyze, and improve our content, process, products, services (including our Site), technologies, communications and relationship with you.
- We can share information with corporate affiliates to carry out transactions you request or to make our business or that of our corporate affiliates more responsive to your needs.
- We may share your personal information with business partners that help GOOOH carry out transactions you request or that help GOOOH to customize, analyze and/or improve our communications or relationship with you, and then only with business partners who share GOOOH's commitment to protecting your personal information. We will NEVER sell or provide your personal information to groups not working to outside entities not working directly with us to promote GOOOH.
- We can cooperate with law enforcement, fraud prevention, or other legal action as required by law or regulation, or if GOOOH reasonably believes it is necessary to protect GOOOH, its users or the public.
- Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to other third parties unless you have provided consent.
General Information About Cookies
- You may instruct GOOOH to stop sending you certain promotional materials by clicking here and putting "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
- You may choose to view or edit your personal information has been stored online by visiting the My Account section of the Site. For the security of your account, you will be required to sign in with your login ID and password.
- You may contact GOOOH by clicking here to determine the types of personal information that we process and to correct or update your personal information.
A cookie is a tiny piece of text asking permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. If you agree, then your browser adds the text in a small file. If you have set your browser to notify you before accepting a cookie, you will notice that GOOOH.com requests a cookie to be set on your computer. Its purpose is to let us know when you visit our site. This cookie, by itself, only tells us that a previous GOOOH.com visitor has returned. It doesn't tell us your e-mail address or who you are. If you want to give us that information later via registration, that's your choice. If the web server does not detect a Unique ID for your session, it will generate one and send it to the client in the form of a cookie. So, if you accept the cookie, you only get it once. If you do not accept the cookie, it will try to send you one with every hit until you accept it. This means every page and item on that page you request from GOOOH.com will come with a cookie request unless you already have one. On the GOOOH.com site we have two kinds; temporary or session cookies, and permanent, or log cookies. Temporary cookies are necessary to maintain the user session and tell our server which page to pull up next. Permanent cookies are used to facilitate personalization and registration services. When you are browsing in the store, you can add items to your shopping cart and return several days later to pick up where you left off, with the items still in the cart. Also, special offers from ad banners and special access areas of the site will soon be easier to use with the cookie technology. Overall, cookies help us give you a better Site to use, by letting us monitor what's working and what isn't through site traffic analysis. For example, a cookie may allow you to tell us what information you prefer to read and what you don't.
FORUM USAGE AND RULES
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by GOOOH or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of GOOOH or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without GOOOH's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.