GOOOH
GOOOH
GOOOH
GOOOH
Home Learn Discuss Act Donate Media Store
Skip Navigation Links  [ SIGN IN OR JOIN NOW ]
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

2 Pages 12>
GOOOH events with over 20 attending can be added to the GOOOH Event Calendar Options
edub
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:56:46 PM

Groups: Moderator, Registered, Administrators

If you are organizing a GOOOH event in your area and over 20 people will be attending, we will gladly add it to the GOOOH Event Calendar if you send a notification with as much of the following information as appropriate to goooh@goooh.com:

* Event Title
* Event Description
* Special Instructions (any fees, required resources, etc.)
* Start Time/Day
* End Time/Day
edub
GOOOH Co-Founder and Forum Admin
jkkeith
#2 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 7:11:50 AM

Groups: Registered

April 15, 2010

There will be events all over the country to attend. What better day can we show our support for limited Government and our God given Freedoms. Tell and bring your friends. Bring your American Flags, patriot songs, families, blankets, picnix, and your dogs.

We are the minutemen of today!!!

Your Ally,
James
SuarezHeidi
#3 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 1:51:58 AM

Hi, my family and me were there! and that event was so important for us...we even felt ourselves like real patriots! Thank you!
sCelina
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:04:16 AM

hello! i am new here :) noticed that it's kind of empty here :) not so many threads. if it was a building i'd hear my voice echoing :)
nice too meet you anyway!
welsonrose
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:30:46 PM

jkkeith wrote:
April 15, 2010

There will be events all over the country to attend. What better day can we show our support for limited Government and our God given Freedoms. Tell and bring your friends. Bring your American Flags, patriot songs, families, blankets, picnix, and your dogs.

We are the minutemen of today!!!

Your Ally,
James

That is great.
cafayzieg
#6 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2012 3:35:57 AM

yes. We are Patriot. We firmly support our government.
Chris S Mcdermott
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:16:38 AM

Patriots of the country, the Government is very for your support!
vipchenyingsoft
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2014 4:02:17 AM

Auto transfer TiVo file from TiVo desktop 2.8.2 to H.264 MP4

TiVo is also called a personal video recorder (or PVR) or digital video recorder (DVR), which likes a VCR on steroids. It is an electronic filled box, via which you always get in trouble to transfer the TiVo shows to hard disk storage, laptop, TV or mobile for viewing or playback. Currently there's not yet a good solution for wirelessly play TiVo shows remotely. With TiVo’s Stream add on box, you can stream programs to an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch within your home network. But the problem is it's just cost too much. So in order to transfer the TiVo shows to hard disk storage, laptop, TV or mobile, it's a good idea to have both TiVo Desktop software and affordable TiVo Converter.

Generally, converting TiVo to MP4 is most needed for playing on majority portble devices, MP4 compatible apps and sharing TiVo videos on Kindle YouTube, FaceBook, MetaCafe, etc. The best and fastest tool to convert HD MPEG from TiVo to H.264 MP4 without devices limitation will be definitely necessary. Aunsoft has several powerful TiVo Converters, including Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (Win), Video Converter (Win & Mac), iMedia Converter for Mac. These programs all have the capability to fast convert TiVo file to H.264 MP4 for Amazon Kindle fire, iPhone, iPad, etc with practical built-in editor tool to remove ads of TiVo files. Meanwhile, transcoding TiVo to MPEG, MKV, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, etc is also an easy thing. Personally, I use Windows 8 and I prefers to Blu-ray Video Ultimate for it also show the power to burn and convert my DVD/Blu-ray Movies. iMedia Converter for Mac likes Mac Version of Blu-ray Ultimate, which now supports mavericks 10.9.1. Comparatively, Video Converter is also a stable and effective TiVo Converter, more affordable.

Below is a step by step tutorial to convert TiVo file to H.265 MP4 for Amazon Kindle fire, iPad 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S/5c, Android tablet, etc on Windows Vesta/7/8. Users of Mac can also refer to the steps.

Part 1: Transfer TV shows from TiVo to PC

To transfer TV shows on any PC, you need to download TiVo Desktop software. When your TiVo is connected to your home network, TiVo Desktop provides you with a list of available shows for transferring to your PC. Although the TiVo Desktop software for the Mac (supplied by TiVo) does not allow user to transfer TiVo recordings to Mac, you can transfer TiVo to Mac MacBook with freeware like TiVoDecode Manager as long as your TiVo box is connected to your home network.

Tip: TiVoToGo Transfers system requirements: TiVo Series2 DVR, TiVo software version 7.1 or later, TiVo Series2 box must be connected to your home network using a wired or wireless USB network adapter.

Part 2: Convert TiVo files to H.264 MKV

Step1: Load TiVo files to Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

The program will pop up a window to remind you submit you to type accurately Media Access Key. Then you can easily import TiVo videos into the program by clicking "add video" or "add folder". You can also drag & drop directly.

Here is a easy way to trim out commercial ads in your TiVo TV shows via clicking the "edit tool" on the top, switch to "Trim", you will be able to set up and start and end point easily. The built-in editor tool also offers editing operations are: cropping, appending artistic visual effects, adding 3D effect, adding watermarks and load subtitles to the videos.

Step2: Select H.264 MP4 as output formats.

You can enter H.264 MP4 in the search bar. If you want to transfer TiVo to iPad, iPod, Kindle,iPhone 5s/5c, Android etc, you can directly choose the devices and pick out the most favorable MP4. For instance, under iPhone Menu, there are H.264 1080P and H.264 720P, two frequently choice for Kindle,iPhone 5s are list for you easily and quickly choose ideal formats. For users who want to upload to YouTube, you are suggested to choose Common Video MPEG-4 Movie (.mp4).

Step3: Click the "Format" and choose proper presets for H.264 MP4

Before you transfer TiVo file to high quality H.264 MP4, click the "Settings" button to adjust output profile settings. Here your can adjust bitrates, encode, frame rate, resolution, aspect ratio, sample rate, channels, etc.

Step 4: convert TiVo files to H.264 MP4 with 5.1 audio

Click "Conversion" icon to convert TiVo to high quality H.264 MP4. With just a click on "Open output folder", you can locate the export H.264 MP4 easily. Now you can enjoy the wonderful TV shows without ads limitation on Amazon Kindle fire, iPad 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S/5c, Android tablet, etc.
Anncarrie
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2014 10:55:48 PM

Convert Tivo file for playback on Computer without ads

Description: You have recorded an entire season of favorite TV plays via Tivo box, but don't know how to enjoy the videos on computer without commercials? This guide is here to help with detailed steps.

Q:"If I record a television show, will it have the commercials on it with Tivo? How can I skip them?"

TiVo DVRs do not offer a commercial skip feature. It's totally understandable as the commercial is a part of the source signal; but it troubles me a lot when playback the recorded TV plays: I have to pause and skip the ads manually. I used to be fine with that but now my daughter grows up and she's fond of this: every time when it comes to ads she will cry. I'm totally not computer-savvy but have to look for a good solution.

It's widely accepted that TV recordings from Tivo box are protected; we cannot edit/change it nor remove the ads within that context. After spending several days browsing the websites, finally I get this Pavtube Tivo Converter to work. It's very easy to use and you don't need to change any specs; also the ads trimming is quite simple. Follow this guide and I'll share the steps in details.

Required tool:
Windows:Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
Mac: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac

Tips: it supports free trial before purchase; or you can choose to place an order with 20% OFF on Christmas & New Year Deals.

How to Decrypt and remove commercials from Tivo recordings for different purposes?

1. Install and launch this Tivo Converter; drag and drop Tivo recordings to it. Or you can click the small "plus" icon to load Tivo recordings. Pls note the first disc-like icon is to load discs – yes this tool also support converting Blu-rays and DVDs.

2. Submit Tivo Key.

This Tivo Converter requires your Tivo key to play the recordings. (Tips: How To Find Tivo Media Access Key)

Right after you drag the media files to this program, it will pop up a window asking for the key; see this screenshot:

Enter it and import the media files again; it will remember your key automatically so that we don't need to set it any more.

3. Remove commercials from Tivo recordings.

Now back to the main interface; hit the pencil-like icon on the top to enter the video editor. It's on "Trim" mode by default. Drag the two small triangles on the progress bar, you can customize the start/end point.

Or you can submit the start and end timing on the below.

Hit "OK".

4. Choose format and convert.

Find the "Format" drop-down list, there're many presets for different using. As my only need is to watch on computer, the MP4 format is most common so I chose it.

Then hit the big "Convert" to start converting Tivo recording to MP4 for playback on computer. After it completed, click "Open output folder" to get converted videos and save it to your drive for playback.

Don't miss Christmas Specials: http://www.pavtube.com/2013-christmas-specials.html#.UsUqqhKepI8

Related articles:
Put and Play Tivo files on Surface (Pro) 2 effortlessly
Encode TiVo shows to AVI for playback on Windows 8
Convert TiVo shows to MPEG with TiVo to MPEG Converter for Mac
Free change Tivo files to MPEG format without losing quality on Windows
How to enjoy Tivo recordings on iPad?
Burn Tivo shows to a DVD using Windows DVD Maker
Convert Tivo to MP4 for Android tablets
Convert Tivo files to Kindle Fire HDX on Mac OS X

Source: http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/01/remove-commercials-from-tivo-recordings-on-computer.html
Fgzp513
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:27:16 PM

Enjoy DVD movies on your HTPC with MPEG-2 format

Description: Want to enjoy DVD movies on your HTPC for a good enjoyment? This tutorial recommends MPEG-2 as the output format for DVD playback on HTPC."No more waiting in the queue for a ticket; No more tolerance for the loud; No more submergence in the crowd. Just enjoy your HTPC at home in a free and comfortable posture. Make comments with your friends aloud or even pause or go backward wherever you want..."

As the descriptions above, HTPC has come to our life and make our life more convenient and bring much amusement.

What is HTPC?

HTPC is a home theatre system that is integrated with your personal computer, sometimes called a Media PC or Media Center. These can be purchased from retailers, or you can build them yourself. Building an HTPC gives you a greater degree of choice in the components involved. You can mix and match equipment to your own personal taste.

Why play DVD movies on HTPC?

HTPC has incredible excellences such as flexible configuration, powerful processing ability, outstanding display, cheap and high-capacity storage and abundant software support, which enables DVD movies playback with high quality, giving people a brand new visual experience.

Apart from these qualities, HTPC also can be applied to:

* Being used as an integrated downloading/recording box
* Wireless audio/video streaming from main PC
* Highly configurable post-processing and upgrading
* Supporting file formats as many as possible
* Saving lots of files as buffer
* Online suffering and gaming
* Adjusting image color with a calibrator
* Ripping DVDs on HTPC can spare you the trouble of finding and changing DVDs, can leave a replica as backup copy and reduce the wear and tear of DVD-ROM. Do you have quite a large collection of DVDs that you want to play on your HTPC? If so, firstly, you should convert your DVD movie to HTPC compatible format.

What format for ripping DVD onto HTPC

As HTPC is powerful enough to support all possible video formats, you can backup DVD to ISO image, copy DVD to VITEO_TS file, or just convert to MP4, MOV, MKV, etc. Here we take MPEG-2 as an example.

Note: If you want to enjoy DVD movies on HTPC with multiple tracks and multiple subtitles (if the original DVD has any), it is recommend converting to MKV with ByteCopy which also can preserver the chapter information.

How to play DVD MPEG-2 video on HTPC

In order to convert DVD to MPEG-2 and play MPEG-2 video on HTPC, you should download a fast and trustworthy DVD to MPEG-2 ripper. Pavtube DVD Ripper is such a professional converter to meet your demand. This software will help you rip latest DVD disc movies to any formats you need, such as MKV, WMV, MOV, MO4, etc. This DVD converter has powerful feature, with it you can adjust the subtitle, select chapter and adjust output video and audio parameters, such as adjust audio to Dolby 5.1 channel. What’s more, it can also rip DVD ISO files, DVD folder fires, DVD IFO files.

Own it now to get Big Surprise with 20% off.

Now please follow the easy guide below to rip DVD to MPEG-2 for playing on HTPC.

1. Free download and install DVD Ripper for Windows/Mac launch it as the best DVD video converter.

2. Load your DVD movie to this program, it supports DVD disc, DVD ISO/IFO file, DVD folder.

3. Choose output format you need, For example, to rip DVD to MPEG-2, you just need to choose "Common Video> MPEG-2 format" in the format column, for other formats, just choose as you want.

PS: If you just leave out the extract and just output the main movie, "Directly Copy" is your first choice which save storage and conversion time.

4. Click convert button to rip DVD to MPEG-2 file.

This software equipped with NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, so it will rip DVD at a fast speed, when the conversion finished, you can stream the videos to HTPC and use them as you want.

Still have trouble about ripping DVD on HTPC? Never mind, Pavtube has professional support team to provide the help you need, free to Email us: support@pavtube.com (Win) or macsupport@pavtube.com (Mac)

Realated Software

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate: An all-in-one solution to rip Blu-ray fiscs, standard DVDs and convert amost all kinds of videos to universal video and audio files type.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac: Mac version of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate Platinum, runs perfectly on Mac OS XTiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard, convert BD/DVD and videos to the formats that are playable on Mac computer, as well as iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, etc.

Related Source

Rip my Blue-ray/DVD to a WD My Cloud Network disk
Turn Blu-rays/DVDs to mkv,avi with removing unwanted parts
Convert Blu-ray, DVD and Movie for loading or playing on PS3
Easy way to rip Blu-ray movies to MKV for streaming to Roku 3
Copy Blu-ray DVD Movies to NAS device for streaming

Source:http://bestvideosolution.blogspot.com/2014/01/how-to-play-dvd-mpeg-2-on-htpc.html
Anncarrie
#11 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 2:24:28 AM

Rip DVD to digital format for NAS and stream to HTPC

Description: The below article will provide a easy way for you to convert your DVD and Blu-ray discs to digital format for storing on your NAS and playing on HTPC.

Q: If you have lots of DVD and Blu-ray discs in hand, what will you do?

A: I am a CEO of a Not For Profit organization that likes computer gaming and watching movies. I am looking to rip my DVD and Blu-ray Disc to digital format to store on my home NSA and play them on my HTPC.

The aims of conversion

That is one typical customer in my survey of "What's the aim of doing format conversion". According to my survey, I found many people convert their DVD and Blu-ray movies to digital format for two usages:

Storing on home NAS

NAS, with Network Attached Storage in full, is the extender for home sharing. NAS not only operates as a file server, but is specialized for this task either by its hardware, software, or configuration of those elements. NAS is often manufactured as a computer appliance – a specialized computer built from the ground up for storing and serving files – rather than simply a general purpose computer being used for the role.

Playing on HTPC

A home theater PC (HTPC) or media center computer is a convergence device that combines some or all the capabilities of the personal computer with a software application that supports video, photo, audio playback, and sometimes video recording functionality. With HTPC, you could avoid suffering the load and crowed cinema while having the same enjoyment of the fantastic visual effect.

How to complete the conversion

Free download and install the App: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (get 20% off for New Year Promotion)

It's an all-in-one app right for you. If you are a Mac user, you can use its equivalent Mac version: iMedia Converter for Mac to achieve your goal smoothly. Overall, it support to convert Blu-ray and DVD movies and all kinds of video to the support format like MP4, MKV, etc for you to either store on your home NAS or play on HTPC.

Below is the main interface after you loading your videos to the programe.

Step 1. Load the DVD/Blu-ray movies (Disc, folder, ISO) you want to convert to the program.

Step 2. Click the "Format" option, and choose Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4) as output format.

Step 3. Click the convert button under the preview window, and the video converter will start the conversion from Blu-ray/DVD movies to MP4 for storing on NAS and playing on HTPC.

After conversion, you can stream the output videos to NAS or HTPC according to your own needs.

Good News:

Spend less money to get Bundled products:

ByteCopy($42) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ByteCopy for Mac($42) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune for Mac($29) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $75, Save $19
Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Creator($35) = Only 65$, Save $35
iMedia Converter for Mac($65) + DVD Creator for Mac($35) = Only 65$, Save $35

Read more:

Copy Blu-ray DVD Movie to NAS devide for streaming
The Best Way to Convert Blu-ray to MKV for HD Media Players and HTPCs
Remultiplex Blu-ray/DVDs without re-encoding Audio and Video streams
Backup Blu-ray/DVD to AC Ryan Player on Mac for TV playback
Lossless backup Blu-ray to HiMedia 900B with mutli-track MKV on Mavericks
How to play collected BD/DVD movies online through WD My Cloud?

From: http://1080p-video-tool.blogspot.com/2014/01/convert-blu-ray-dvd-to-nas-for-htpc.html
ciciyu80
#12 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 8:10:40 PM

How to remove/convert DRM protected WMV files?

"How to remove DRM protection from WMV video files? I have downloaded a WMV video file and when I tried to play the file, it is showing that the file is DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected. How can I crack DRM WMV and play protected WMV files on Mac, Windows Media Player or anywhere I want? Thanks."

When we downloaded and purchased video files from online video store, they will most likely be in WMV format. If you are "lucky", you will get WMV files with DRM protection. Many companies use DRM technology on video files to prevent users to playing them on various media players. With DRM license on WMV files, you don't actually own them. Because you can neither play DRM protected WMV on Mac, nor transfer them onto your iPad or devices.

If you are thinking about getting rid of WMV protection, I don't think you want to miss this professional WMV DRM Removal – DRM Media Converter. It's totally impossible to crack WMV DRM without the help of this program. And I can assure you that burning WMV to DVD will not help at all. However, with this professional yet easy-to-use DRM Converter for WMV, you can easily remove DRM protected WMV and watch DRM WMV videos on Mac or wherever you want. To enjoy and share your DRM copy protected WMV files freely, download the WMV DRM Remover and install it onto your computer.

Free Download iTunes DRM Converter

The above screen is how the software looks like when you installed and launched the WMV DRM Crack tool, then you may go through the steps bleow to free DRM WMV files.

Step 1. By hitting on "Add" button, there will come up a new window where you can locate and go to the WMV folder to import them into the software. Or you can choose "Find DRM" and let the program scan your hard drvie and find the DRM protected WMV videos for you. The files will shown on the interface once loaded.

Step 2. This all-in-one DRM WMV Converter is able to remove DRM protection and convert WMV files to MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MKV, M4V or whatever file type you need. You may choose the output file format from the drop-down list by clicking on "Video files to" button. As it indicates, you can simply select the media device you have as the output instead.

Step 3. Legally remove DRM from WMV. You really have to be able to play the file otherwise there's not really anything anyone can do for you. When you hit on "Start" button, Windows Media Player or iTunes may be launched to authorize your computer with the account and password you used to buy the WMV files. Once authorized, the software will start removing the DRM protection.

After the process is done, you can go to "Find Target" button and there you can get the non-DRM WMV files. If you have chosen to convert WMV to MP4 with this DRM Media Converter Tool, then you can copy the files onto your Mac and play the DRMed WMV on Mac. Or you can sync the files to your devices for enjoying. Have fun.

More:
How to remove/convert DRM protected WMV files?
martylyy
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:21:26 AM

Blu-ray is getting more and more popular for its large storage and excellent quality. Do you want to play Blu-ray movies on iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc? Do you want to play Blu-ray discs on Mac Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Mac Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard? If so, there is an ideal solution. All you need is an USB External Blu-ray Drive and a great Mavericks/Mountain Lion Blu-ray player software. And USB Blu-ray drive is very easy to get, you may try your best to get a powerful Mac Blu-ray Player Software. And UFUSoft Mac Mavericks/Mountain Lion Blu-ray Player is the your best choice.

UFUSoft Mac Blu-ray Player, one of the best Blu-ray and video playing application for Mac Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Mac Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard users, can bring users amazing Blu-ray movie watching experience. This software is able to playback of all three Blu-ray Disc video formats: MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC, and VC-1 as well as play most popular commercial Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO image files with wonderful image and sound quality. Also this player enables users to choose the specific Blu-ray title/chapter to play.

This UFUSoft Blu-ray Player for Mac Mavericks/Mountain Lion/Lion/Snow Leopard/Leopard enables users to play nearly all video files, like WMV HD, QuickTime HD, DivX HD, H.264 HD, M4V, MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MTS, MXF, etc. This professional player could bring users the best video/picture/sound quality. And the user-friendly interface makes the Blu-ray/video playing quite simple.

UFUSoft Mac Blu-ray Player for iMac/Mac Book/Mac Pro could plays any commercial Blu-ray disc/DVD with AACS or BD + encryption released in different regions and load/play the BD disc directly without any quality loss.

Step 1: Insert your BD into the Blu-ray driver. Download and install the UFUSoft Mac Mavericks/Mountain Lion/Lion Blu-ray Player. Then Run the program and two buttons are in the middle of the interface: "Open File" and "Open Disc".

Step 2: Click on the ‘Open Disc’ button and select the BD in the pop-up dialogue. After a couple seconds of loading, you can enjoy the Blu-ray movies on OS X Mavericks 10.9/Mountain Lion 10.8/Lion/Snow Leopard/Leopard freely.

Otherwise, you can press "Open File" button to play Blu-ray ISO files or videos in other media formats.

In addition, there are three advanced interfaces for advanced configurations for the output settings. These interfaces allow you to set parameters regarding title, subtitle and audio.

Now you can enjoy the high HD Blu-ray movie with super high audiovisual quality on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks/10.8 Mountain Lion/10.7 Lion/10.6 Snow Leopard/10.5 Leopard.

Tip 1: UFUSoft Windows Blu-ray Player is current the best, cheapest and most professional Blu-ray playing software working on Windows 8.1 Blue, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP PC, laptop or notebook, which is capable of playing various kinds of Blu-ray discs/Blu-ray folders/Blu-ray ISO image files, 1080P HD videos and other popular video/audio formats, including MKV, M4V, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, MP4, MP3 etc.

Tip 2: UFUSoft Mac Blu-ray Player enables you to play any Blu-ray disc released in different regions and Blu-ray folder/ISO files that you’ve backed up on iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Pro with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard with vivid video effect. This player is also a all-in-one video player, which is capable of playing HD videos like HD MOV, HD MP4, HD AVI, HD MKV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, M4V, etc.

Tip 3: UFUSoft Blu-ray Player Software is able to play any commercial Blu-ray disc or ISO Files on all brands of laptops like Acer (TravelMate, Extensa, Aspire, Gateway, Packard Bell), HP, Toshiba, Lenovo Thinkpad/Ideapad, Asus, Snoy Vaio, Samsung, Dell, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard (HP Pavilion, HP Omnibook), BenQ, LG, Samsung, MSI, HCL, NEC, Panasonic, Compaq, etc.

Read More :

1.Blu-ray Player for Sony VAIO VGN-AR71M-Play Blu-Ray Movies on VAIO VGN-AR71M NoteBook.

2.How to Play Blu-ray Movies on Windows 7 PC with Windows 7 Blu-ray Player Software

3.Free Way to Play Blu-ray Discs with VLC on Windows 8

4.How to Play Blu-ray Disc on Windows PC with PC Blu-ray Player Software?

5.How to Convert AVI to Samsung Galaxy S5?

6.Watch/Play/Enjoy Blu-ray,DVD Movies on Samsung Galaxy S5 with Blu-ray Ripper

7.2014 Best Blu-ray Video Player Software for Windows 8

8.UFUSoft Blu-ray Player Software for Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista

9.Galaxy S5 Video Converter-Convert/Rip MKV/MOV/AVI/MPG/VOB Videos to Samsung Galaxy S5

10.Blu-ray ISO to iPhone 6 Converter-Put/play Blu-ray ISO movies and video on iPhone 6

11.Convert/Play PowerPoint (ppt/pps/pptx/ppsx)to Samsung Galaxy S5

12.PPT to Sony Xperia Z2 Converter-Convert PowerPoint PPT/PPS/PPTX/PPSX,etc on Xperia Z2

13.Play MKV/AVI/VOB/WMV/TiVo/MPG/FLV videos in Samsung Galaxy S5

14.Blu-Ray to Google Nexus 10 Converter-Convert/Rip Blu-ray Discs to Google Nexus 10
martylyy
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:23:00 AM

ISO image file is a digital copy of the original Blu-ray disc. It includes data contents of every written sector of the optical disc. The ISO image files can be easily stored on computer and transferred over any data link or removable storage medium.

Now lots of Blu-ray fans prefer this format to backup their Blu-ray movies. To enjoy the backuped Blu-ray ISO image on Windows 8.1 Blue, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit or Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit with outstanding sound/picture quality, the professional Windows 8.1/8/7 Blu-ray playing software will be crucial. Today I will recommend everyone the wonderful Windows 8 Blu-ray Player from UFUSoft. This is a powerful yet easy-to-use Blu-ray playing application for Windows 8.1/8/7, which offers users a perfect solution to enjoy Blu-ray disc, folder and ISO image files on computer with Windows 8.1 Blue, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP.

Now I will show you how to enjoy Blu-ray ISO image files with this Blu-ray Player for Windows 8.1/8/7 step by step.
Tips: To enjoy the Blu-ray ISO images, you need to install a virtue Blu-ray drive on your computer first.

Step 1: Install the UFUSoft Blu-ray Player for Windows 8.1/8/7

Any customers can easily download the UFUSoft Windows 8 Blu-ray Player for free. Then users can install the application on your Windows 8.1 Blue, Windows 8 or Windows 7 computer.

Step 2: Load the Blu-ray ISO image

Launch the virtue Blu-ray drive to load the Blu-ray ISO image file.

Then click the "Open Disc" button to open a browse window where you need to find the virtue drive on your Windows 8.1/8/7 PC.

Step 3: Start to play Blu-ray ISO on Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Win 7

Once the Blu-ray ISO loading process is finished, you will see a menu list containing Play Movie, Chapter, Audio, Subtitle and Other Titles. Select "Play Movie" to directly play the main movie.

Step 4: Control the Blu-ray ISO play on Windows 8.1/8/7.

Besides of enjoying the Blu-ray ISO on Windows 8.1/8/7 from the beginning, users can also choose to play the specific Blu-ray title or chapter by right-clicking on the playback screen. Also this Blu-ray Player allows users to define the audio/video track, audio channel, playing screen size, and so on.

Read More :

1.How to Convert AVI to Samsung Galaxy S5?

2.How to Play Blu-ray Movies on Windows 7 PC with Windows 7 Blu-ray Player Software

3.2014 Best Blu-ray Video Player Software for Windows 8

4.UFUSoft Blu-ray Player Software for Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista

5.Rip DVD to Samsung Galaxy S5 on PC and Mac

6.Best Blu-ray Ripper for OS X 10.9 Mavericks-Download Blu-ray Ripper for Mac Mavericks

7.Windows 8 Blu-ray Ripper-Rip/Convert Blu-ray/BD Movies to MP4/WMV on windows 8 PC

8.Blu-ray to iPhone 6 Converter,iPhone 6 Blu-ray Ripper,Watch/Play Blu-ray Movies and Videos on iPhone 6

9.Blu-ray ISO to iPhone 6 Converter-Put/play Blu-ray ISO movies and video on iPhone 6

10.Watch/Play/Enjoy Blu-ray,DVD Movies on Samsung Galaxy S5 with Blu-ray Ripper

11.2014 Best Blu-ray Video/Media Player Software for Windows 7 PC

12.Windows Blu-ray Player-Best Blu-ray Player Software for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
martylyy
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:26:50 AM

Nowadays, almost any computer can play DVD movies as long as there is a DVD drive provided, whatever it's a PC or Mac, homemade DVD or commercial DVD. But what about Blu-ray movies? Could your Windows 7 PC play this high definition movie formats without fuss? How to play Blu-ray on PC with Windows 7 system? This article will tell you the best way for playing/watch Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO Files on Windows 7.

In order to watch Blu-ray discs or BD ISO on Windows 7, you must have three things: 1) a Blu-ray disc drive, 2) a Blu-ray movie, and 3) Blu-ray Player Software(Need decrypting Blu-ray function). It is this third one – software – that causes the majority of problems for Blu-ray users. The free player like Windows Media Player, VLC Player, etc don't have Blu-ray decrypting function and not support playing Blu-ray movies. So this Blu-ray Player for Windows 7 from UFUSoft will be the best solution for you.

Follow the following steps to Play Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO movie and media file on Windows 7:

Step 1: Connect the Blu-ray driver to your Windows 7 PC via a USB connection. The USB of the driver should be above 2.0.

Step 2: Free Download the Windows 7 Blu-ray Disc/Blu-ray ISO Player and then install it.

Step 3: Insert your Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray driver. Next, open your Blu-ray movie by just pressing the “Open Disc” in the main interface to select Blu-ray drive and then click "OK" button to load the Blu-ray directly. You can now enjoy your Blu-ray movies on Windows 7 PC.

Another option is to load Blu-ray folder, you can click "Open File" button to directly select the Blu-ray folder and click "OK" button, now you can watch the Blu-ray movie on Windows 7 PC.

Step 4: Stop the playing the Blu-ray movie on Windows 7. If you want to stop playing the Blu-ray disc, you only need click Stop Button and eject the Blu-ray movie.

Tips:

1. When you want to play the Blu-ray ISO image file, you need to load Blu-ray ISO image file to the virtual drive firstly, the open method is the same with loading Blu-ray disc.

2. While the video is playing, click the "Snapshot" button to take a picture from a video. Click Open Snapshot Folder to find the captured picture. You can choose the snapshot format and the snapshot folder in the Preference window. And also you can choose the image format like JPEG, PNG, BMP.

3. When playing Blu-ray disc, you are allowed to choose the specific title/chapter in the "Controls > Title/Chapter" column to play.

Hope this way could help you have no problem to enjoy Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray ISO files on Windows 7, more info please enter: Play Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray ISO on Windows 7 PC.

Tip 1: UFUSoft Windows Blu-ray Player is current the best, cheapest and most professional Blu-ray playing software working on Windows 8.1 Blue, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP PC, laptop or notebook, which is capable of playing various kinds of Blu-ray discs/Blu-ray folders/Blu-ray ISO image files, 1080P HD videos and other popular video/audio formats, including MKV, M4V, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, MP4, MP3 etc.

Tip 2: UFUSoft Mac Blu-ray Player enables you to play any Blu-ray disc released in different regions and Blu-ray folder/ISO files that you’ve backed up on iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Pro with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard with vivid video effect. This player is also a all-in-one video player, which is capable of playing HD videos like HD MOV, HD MP4, HD AVI, HD MKV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, M4V, etc.

Tip 3: UFUSoft Blu-ray Player Software is able to play any commercial Blu-ray disc or ISO Files on all brands of laptops like Acer (TravelMate, Extensa, Aspire, Gateway, Packard Bell), HP, Toshiba, Lenovo Thinkpad/Ideapad, Asus, Snoy Vaio, Samsung, Dell, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard (HP Pavilion, HP Omnibook), BenQ, LG, Samsung, MSI, HCL, NEC, Panasonic, Compaq, etc.

Read More :

1.Play MKV/AVI/VOB/WMV/TiVo/MPG/FLV videos in Samsung Galaxy S5

3.Free Way to Play Blu-ray Discs with VLC on Windows 8

4.How to Play Blu-ray Disc on Windows PC with PC Blu-ray Player Software?

5.How to Play Blu-ray Media on Windows with Hardware and Software Needed?

6.Watch/Play/Enjoy Blu-ray,DVD Movies on Samsung Galaxy S5 with Blu-ray Ripper

7.2014 Best Blu-ray Video Player Software for Windows 8

8.UFUSoft Blu-ray Player Software for Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista

9.Galaxy S5 Video Converter-Convert/Rip MKV/MOV/AVI/MPG/VOB Videos to Samsung Galaxy S5

10.Blu-ray ISO to iPhone 6 Converter-Put/play Blu-ray ISO movies and video on iPhone 6

11.Rip DVD to Samsung Galaxy S5 on PC and Mac
Anncarrie
#16 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 10:32:42 PM

Backup Walt Disney Copy-protected DVDs to MP4 for your Kids to watch

The Walt Disney Company has released and planned to release many fantastic animation movies like "Monsters University", "Planes", "Forzen", "The Good Dinosaur", "Big Hero 6", ect and you may collect a pile of Disney DVDs. And you may have bought the latest Disney DVDs for enjoying on phones or tablets with your kids.

I think you must concern that DVDs are so vulnerable that the discs may be scratched or snapped by children. To prevent such situations and bring great into convenience for playing DVD movies, the best way is to be able to back up these movies down.

As we all know, the Disney DVDs have encryption encode with new copy protection to prevent owners from copying the discs. Disney Copy Protected DVDs has 99 titles and the DVD movie size is larger than 40GB, which makes it almost impossible to make DVD copy and backup. The DVDs are not playable on your DVD player which is not matching for the protected DVDs. When you use common DVD backup tool to copy Disney protected DVDs, error message pops up or the program crashes. The new copy protection will prevent the DVDs from ripping by general DVD ripping software and the videos converted from DVD will be out of order.

But there are also some DVD ripping programs that can decrypt Disney DVDs and convert them to various popular video/audio formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MP3, OGG, WMA, etc.

MP4 enjoys a most wide acceptance for iOS/Android devices, PC, Mac, WP8, multimedia players and online video websites. It is one of the most popular video formats in the world, with higher video compression rate, better video output effect and smaller file size compared with another common standard video format, AVI. So, most people choose to free convert Disney DVDs to MP4 files for a better movie collection and management.

Here we introduce Pavtube ByteCopy to MP4 Ripper, for the users of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, 98, 2000, 2003. It's one of the best Disney DVD converters. It enables user to rip video/audio from Disney DVDs and convert them to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MP3, OGG, WMA, etc. Pavtube ByteCopy is also the best tool to rip and convert Disney DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio track and subtitle sincluded. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitle in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language.

How to backup the Disney DVDs for your kids to watch

Here I give some simple steps to guide, I hope you have an enjoyable course.

Step 1. Download and install the Pavtube ByteCopy trial Version

You feel really good after the trial , you can buy it, and our products are free upgrades for life. Good news! Pavtube ByteCopy Windows version have updated to the new version-Version: 2.2.0. It adds new features from the original foundation like Support latest BD and DVD, Windows install package with digital signature and Fixed some know bugs.

Step 2. Load your Disney DVD Movies.

Step 3. Setting: click the "format" drop-down box to choose your need format and click "Output" drop-down box to select you devices.

Step 4. Click "Convert" to go on the conversion.

More article

Play DVD ISO/IFO Files on iPad Air with Multi-tracks
DVD to MKV backup: preserving DVD chapters
How to copy Blu-ray movies to Synology DS411 slim NAS Server

Source: http://bd-dvd-multitrack-tip.blogspot.com/2014/03/backup-disney-dvd-to-mp4.html
ciciyu80
#17 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 11:14:28 PM

How to easily remove DRM protection from iTunes?

"How to effectively remove DRM from iTunes TV shows/movies? I have a few TV shows that i bought on iTunes a while ago that I want to archive now but before I do so, I need to remove the DRM from them. How do I go about doing this? The music is already DRM free. What about the movies and TV shows?"

Well, Apple iTunes comes with a store where we can purchase various types of movies, TV shows and music, and eventually we can sync them with iPod, iPhone, iPad for enjoying on the go. Unlike normal media files, Apple uses DRM protection on iTunes files which stop users watching iTunes M4V videos elsewhere. How to get rid of iTunes DRM protection so that we are able to get iTunes content on Samsung Galaxy, Amazon Kindle, BlackBerry PlayBook, PS Vita, PSP, Android phones or any other device you have?

To free iTunes media files, you will have to bypass the DRM copy protection with some sort of iTunes DRM Removal Program. Is there a free or decently priced software to strip DRM from iTunes movie downloads/rentals? Well, DRM Media Converter helps you remove iTunes DRM protection easily and effectively and save iTunes DRM protected M4V movies to MP4 or whatever file format to fit your specific need. To get started, let's click the link below to free download this professional iTunes DRM Removal software.

Free Download iTunes DRM Converter

Once downloaded and launched the application, you will see the interface as above. Then you can follow the simple steps below to get the iTunes files DRM removed.

Step 1. On the screen, click on "Add" button and here you can move to the folder and import your iTunes DRMed M4V files into the software. Or you can selet the down arrow icon right next to "Add" button, several loading options are available: Add Files, Add Video Folder, Add DirectShow Files and Find DRM. Once loaded files, they will be listed on the main panel.

Step 2. Depending on what you want to do with the iTunes DRM files, you may need the files in a specific format. You can either click on "Video files to" button to choose the output format for iTunes movies or "Audio files to" button for iTunes music. There you can choose MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, or the multimedia device you want as the output format. You may also click "Settings" button to set video settings for videos and audio settings for audios.

Step 3. After that, press on "Start" button and this DRM Remover for iTunes will get started removing DRM protection from iTunes files. And you may just wait for the process to be finsihed.

A while later, the iTunes DRM restriction should have been removed successfully by our powerful iTunes DRM Removal. Now you can hit on "Find Target" button and you will find the DRM-free iTunes movies, TV shows and music. Then you can transfer them onto your media player or do whatever you want with them. Have fun.

More:
How to easily remove DRM protection from iTunes?

How to transfer movies/songs from iTunes onto Kindle Fire?
How to convert movies/songs from iTunes to Kindle Fire HD?
How to remove DRM from Amazon Unbox video files?
How to remove DRM from BBC iPlayer Downloads?
How to convert Amazon video to iTunes format?
martylyy
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:22:09 AM

"Ok there has got to be some solution for a free windows 8 blu ray player. I tried to do the VLC solution but it crashes as soon as I try playing an encrypted blu-ray disk. I refuse to pay a dime to a blu-ray player software which is not free to get updates. Anyone have any suggestions on this? What do you use to play commercial (encrypted) Blu-ray discs in Windows 8 PC?"

With the release of Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro, Microsoft made the decision to remove DVD playback, and forego the inclusion of Blu-ray playback. If you do want to play blu-ray movies on Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro, however, there is an very easy solution.

Before you move on to play Blu-ray discs on your Windows 8 machine, you also need to take into account the hardware limitations that you might come across. Foremost, you need to have a Blu-ray drive in your PC, laptop or notebook that will take care of the hardware part. Traditionally, laptops and desktop computers don’t ship with a Blu-ray drive (unless you go for a high-end purchase), so you’ll probably need a separate drive for that.

Then comes the software part. The free player like Windows Media Player, VLC Player, etc don't have Blu-ray decrypting function and not support playing Blu-ray movies. So this UFUSoft Blu-ray Player for Windows 8 will be the best and easiest solution for you. With this wonderful player, you are allowed to play any Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO image files. Plus, this wonderful video playing application can easily help you enjoy any wonderful HD video with best watching experience. You can fully enjoy 1080p videos. Now I will show you how to enjoy Blu-ray files on Windows 8 PC/Laptop/Notebook with this Windows 8 Blu-ray Player step by step.

Step 1: Install UFUSoft Blu-ray Player for Windows 8

If you want to enjoy the Blu-ray movies on Windows 8 PC/Laptop/Notebook, you need to install a Blu-ray drive on your computer. And then install UFUSoft Windows 8 Blu-ray Disc/Blu-ray ISO Player to your computer.

Step 2: Load Blu-ray Disc to the program

Insert your Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray driver. Next, open your Blu-ray movie by just pressing the “Open Disc” in the main interface to select Blu-ray drive and then click "OK" button to load the Blu-ray directly. You can now enjoy your Blu-ray movies on Windows 8 PC/Laptop/Notebook. (Tip: When you want to play the Blu-ray ISO image file, you need to load Blu-ray ISO image file to the virtual drive firstly, the open method is the same with loading Blu-ray disc.)

Another option is to load Blu-ray folder, you can click "Open File" button to directly select the Blu-ray folder and click "OK" button, now you can watch the Blu-ray movie on Windows 8 PC/Laptop/Notebook.

Step 3: Define the audio/video track

With this wonderful Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software, you are allowed to define the audio/video track, audio channel, playing screen size and choose the specific title/chapter in the "Controls > Title/Chapter" column and so on. Plus, with the "Snapshot" function, you can capture your favorite Blu-ray images and save in the format of JPEG, PNG, and BMP.

Step 4: Start to play Blu-ray on your Windows 8

After all above settings, you can click "Play" button to enjoy your favorite Blu-ray movies on Windows 8 PC/Laptop/Notebook at home with wonderful video quality. If you want to stop playing the Blu-ray disc, you only need click Stop Button and eject the Blu-ray movie.

Read More :

How Can I Playback Blu ray Disc Movies on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion?

Play Blu-ray Disc/BD ISO on Mac Mini with Best Quality

How to Import Panasonic AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos to Final Cut Pro?

How to Edit JVC AVCHD MTS/M2TS Files to Final Cut Pro in Full HD?

Convert Canon C500 MXF to WMV/MPG for Premiere Pro CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC7

Convert Sony AVCHD MTS/M2TS to QuickTime MOV, ProRes 422/4444
martylyy
#19 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:27:54 AM

Nowadays, almost any computer can play DVD movies as long as there is a DVD drive provided, whatever it's a PC or Mac, homemade DVD or commercial DVD. But what about Blu-ray movies? Could your Windows 7 PC play this high definition movie formats without fuss? How to play Blu-ray on PC with Windows 7 system? This article will tell you the best way for playing/watch Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO Files on Windows 7.

In order to watch Blu-ray discs or BD ISO on Windows 7, you must have three things: 1) a Blu-ray disc drive, 2) a Blu-ray movie, and 3) Blu-ray Player Software(Need decrypting Blu-ray function). It is this third one – software – that causes the majority of problems for Blu-ray users. The free player like Windows Media Player, VLC Player, etc don't have Blu-ray decrypting function and not support playing Blu-ray movies. So this Blu-ray Player for Windows 7 from UFUSoft will be the best solution for you.

Follow the following steps to Play Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO movie and media file on Windows 7:

Step 1: Connect the Blu-ray driver to your Windows 7 PC via a USB connection. The USB of the driver should be above 2.0.

Step 2: Free Download the Windows 7 Blu-ray Disc/Blu-ray ISO Player and then install it.

Step 3: Insert your Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray driver. Next, open your Blu-ray movie by just pressing the “Open Disc” in the main interface to select Blu-ray drive and then click "OK" button to load the Blu-ray directly. You can now enjoy your Blu-ray movies on Windows 7 PC.

Another option is to load Blu-ray folder, you can click "Open File" button to directly select the Blu-ray folder and click "OK" button, now you can watch the Blu-ray movie on Windows 7 PC.

Step 4: Stop the playing the Blu-ray movie on Windows 7. If you want to stop playing the Blu-ray disc, you only need click Stop Button and eject the Blu-ray movie.

Tips:

1. When you want to play the Blu-ray ISO image file, you need to load Blu-ray ISO image file to the virtual drive firstly, the open method is the same with loading Blu-ray disc.

2. While the video is playing, click the "Snapshot" button to take a picture from a video. Click Open Snapshot Folder to find the captured picture. You can choose the snapshot format and the snapshot folder in the Preference window. And also you can choose the image format like JPEG, PNG, BMP.

3. When playing Blu-ray disc, you are allowed to choose the specific title/chapter in the "Controls > Title/Chapter" column to play.

Hope this way could help you have no problem to enjoy Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray ISO files on Windows 7, more info please enter: Play Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray ISO on Windows 7 PC.

Read More :

How to Watch/View the Blu-ray ISO movie files on your Mac?

Enjoy Blu-ray on Macbook Air with Blu-ray Player for MacBook Air

Transcode/Convert AVCHD files to AVI for Editing in Pinnacle Studio

Convert AVCHD MTS Files to Adobe Premiere compatible WMV/MPG/MOV

How to Transcode Sony HDR-AS30V 1080p MP4 to ProRes 422 MOV for FCP X on Mac?

[XAVC to FCP X ProRes]-Convert Sony PMW-F55/Sony PMW-F5 XAVC to FCP X on Mac
Anncarrie
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:23:27 AM

Best Solution to Backup DVD Escape Plan to MKV/MP4 for playback

Summary: This article will tell you how to backup DVD Escape Plan to MKV/MP4 for playback.

Escape Plan is directed by Mikael Hafstrom. Starring Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger, Escape Plan was released on October 18, 2013. This film follows a structural engineer who is incarcerated in the world's most secret and secure prison, aided in his escape by fellow inmate. Many People said that the movie is better than they thought it would be. And the movie must be seen. It absorbed almost as much as ten million dollars box office in North America and became top-grossing movie in the Middle East, Malaysia and many other countries and regions on the first weekend of its release.

On February 3, 2014, this film was released on DVD. And many people purchase it to enjoy the classical action again and again. Maybe you're one of them. You may also like the Movie Escape Plan and want to buy Escape Plan DVD disc for collection or play at home on Windows 8/8.1, Mac, HTPC, Laptop, Blu-ray Players or Home Theatre System and you may want to play on your iPad, iPhone or other handheld devices for enjoy journey. You will find that DVD disc can not be copied.

That is because: most commercial DVDs have copy protection. Escape Plan DVD from Summit Entertainment has special protection. Some users failed to convert this DVD. Some succeeded in ripping it, but the ripped files failed to play.

Pavtube ByteCopy is a professional tool for you to convert any DVD from the disc other formats or devices. You can free download ByteCopy and have a try. It is easy to use.

How to backup the Escape Plan to MKV/MP4

Step 1. After download ByteCopy on your PC and you can load the DVD Escape Plan.

Step 2. Then you can click the "format" to set your format and output path. Escape Plan is support English and Spanish, and ByteCopy is support Multitrack. I suggest you to choose the Multi-track video following format, like the Multi-track MP4(*.mp4) and Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv). And you can choose the format according your devices.

Step 3. Then you can click the "Convert" to process.

Escape Plan is indeed a worthy collection movies. When finished, you can enjoy Escape Plan on your devices again and again.

Great news for you! To celebrate the upcoming Easter Day, Pavtube Studio is planning to offer unique promotion items at April, 18, 2014. If you are interested, please follow us at our Facebook Page to get the latest news. Never miss your awesome Easter gifts and Specials!!!

More Topices

Rip DVD to lossless MKV with multiple audio tracks and subtitle
Lossless Backup Blu-ray/DVD to MKV and Retain Multiple Audio Tracks and Subtitle Streams Windows and Mac
Share: How to watch Blu-ray/DVD movie on Sony Google TV in Multi-track MP4 and Put Amazon WMV video to Asus Transformer Tablet?

From: http://bd-dvd-multitrack-tip.blogspot.com/2014/03/backup-dvd-escape-plan-to-mkv-mp4.html